As a furniture expert, YITAHOME is committed to providing customers with beautifully designed furniture that combines beauty, functionality, economy, and durability. Meanwhile, we also focus on providing customers with a pleasant shopping experience. Come to YITAHOME to find the perfect furniture to refresh your home and inject style and comfort into your life.
The roof of the outdoor pavilion is composed of a small horizontal stripe top and a large vertical stripe top. The double-layer top design is conducive to ventilation and provides the best airflow and comfort during strong winds. Hardtop gazebo galvanized iron sheet top can prevent fading and has a long service life. There are three hooks in the middle of the roof for hanging electric lights or fans.
Ventilation & Private
The 12x20 hardtop gazebo features a fully enclosed double-sided zipper, a double slide system and double sidewalls. Polyester cloth and mesh cloth provide good ventilation and open vision. It can also prevent insects, rain and ultraviolet rays, while increasing privacy, creating a safe and comfortable environment for you.
Sturdy & All-weather
The 12x20 hardtop gazebo uses a sturdy powder-coated aluminum frame that is weather resistant and resistant to fading, rust and corrosion. The feet contain holes and ground piles to improve stability. Four reinforcing corners provide additional durability and safety.
The outdoor canopy terrace is suitable for the backyard, terrace, lawn, courtyard and other outdoor spaces. It is spacious enough to accommodate 10-16 people for parties and weddings. Enjoy a relaxing time with friends and family.
12x20 hardtop gazebo is equipped with detailed tutorial installation videos and manuals. The installation takes about 6-10 hours, and 4-6 people are recommended.
|Overall Dimensions||240 x 144 x 124.8 in|
|Item Weight||574 Pounds|
|12x20 ft Gazebo||x 1|
1. Ground nails are essential to improving stability on grassy surfaces, while expansion screws do the same for cement surfaces.
2. Take preventative measures to avoid wind when wind speed reaches 25 mph or higher.
3. Load-bearing: For better protection, clear the canopy when over 2 inches of snow build up.
4. Please keep your parts organized in one place to avoid losing them.
5. Options: Iron Gazebo to keep cool; Polycarbonate Gazebo for greater warmth.
6. Safety measures and professional installation are highly recommended.